We are looking forward to another fantastic year, as our Mustang Pride Pledge Program continues as our primary form of fundraising for the PTA. We are asking families for a one-time donation to the Mustang Pride program to support our school so we can keep our PTA mission strong and enhance our student’s learning. Here are just a few examples of where your donation dollars are put to work.
Here are just a few of the programs and events that your PTA membership helps to support:
- Mini-Grants for Teachers
- Artist-in-Residence Program
- Funding Field Trip Buses
- Social Events for Students
- Technology Improvements
- Education Seminars for Students
As a Mustang Pride Member, you will receive the following items worth a total of $31:
- PTA Membership in school, state and National PTA for up to two adults per household ($20.00 value),
- HWES Student/Staff Directory ($5 value), and
- HWES Mesh Pocket Sportpack in Forest Green ($6 value)
Every donation over the $25 value is tax deductible (as allowed by law).
To pay by cash or check made payable to “HWPTA”, complete this form and enclose it along with your payment in an envelope marked “PTA Membership” and return it to your child’s teacher.
To pay by PayPal, complete the form below.