We’d like to throw an unforgettable party for our soon-to-be graduates. Here are some ways parents can help make this happen,
- Contribute cash. Use the form at the bottom of this page. Suggested donation per child is $15-$20. We welcome any amount within your possibilities.
- Contribute photos. Every year, the graduation party includes a slideshow of the graduates. Click here for information on how to upload your kid’s photos.
- Contribute goods or services. Ideally, we’ll offer food, entertainment, and giveaways the day of the party. If you can donate anything in these categories, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute time. We will need an army of volunteers. Stay tuned for signups on this page.
- Contribute imagination and organizational skills. Keep reading.
First Planning Meeting
It was on 1/16. Here is how things are shaping up.
– The following activities are being researched
- DJ or just a play list
- Dunk tank
- Photo booth
– The Subcommittees will be
- Food (looking into prices for finger food, onsite barbecue, food truck)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Photo collection/Slideshow
Please reach out and join a subcommittee. Contact email@example.com